[OM] Ok, this is a long shot -- but any list-members in Krabi, Thailand?

Subject: [OM] Ok, this is a long shot -- but any list-members in Krabi, Thailand?
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 23:03:00 +0200
Guys,

As I believe I've mentioned, I'm heading eastwards for a few days.
Specifically Krabi, Thailand. Officially for work, but I do have a few
slots set aside for diving, enjoying a Pina-colada and hanging out by
the pool ;) Thailand is a cool country, so it'll be fun I'm sure.

I seem to recall that we do have a few listees in Thailand, but I can't
for the life of me remember where exactly. But I thought I'd ask: any
listees in Krabi, who'd fancy getting together with this nomad for a
drink of some sorts? Say, a ZA-meeting?

Failing that, any listees who've been to this region, and who's sitting
on a list of "must absolutely see/do/photograph while there" things
that they'd like to share?

Cheers,

--thomas