[OM] Re: Opinions on E-1 or E-300?

Subject: [OM] Re: Opinions on E-1 or E-300?
From: "Vargas, Antonio (IT)" <Antonio.Vargas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 22:25:06 -0400
Yes it does, but is it available in 'record' review mode?  Or do I have
to go into 'play' mode first?  I was hoping something like C*non, where
you have the option to display both the image and the histogram
immediately after the shutter release.  The way I understood dpreview,
you can only view the histogram in 'play' mode.  If anyone has
experienced otherwise, or if there is a firmware hack for it, then that
would be great for the E-300.

-anton

Disclaimer: This is not to say that one brand is better than the other.
I'm sure we will never find a DSLR with all the pros and no cons... and
that's not considering what each individual thinks is a pro and a con.