[OM] Re: Opinions on E-1 or E-300?

Subject: [OM] Re: Opinions on E-1 or E-300?
From: "Vargas, Antonio (IT)" <Antonio.Vargas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:40:05 -0400
Thanks for the link, this is what I was looking for:

"Just like the E-1 the E-300 does not have a histogram display option
for record review..."

I admit, its only a nice to have feature.  Especially when I know I
don't have the 'eye' yet and I want immediate feedback.  I also
understand that the histogram is just a tool and what matters more is
still the photographer and his vision and not his camera (at least
relatively).

...back to lurk mode now...

-anton

ps. If anyone is selling a manual adapter within Asia, I'd be glad to
buy through Western Union...