[OM] Re: Retailer praise

Subject: [OM] Re: Retailer praise
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 10:57:40 EDT
I've had a few very good dealings with them too, and have stated that in the
past. They also have a very fair return policy. I also feel their listed
prices can be around 5% to 10% cheaper than some other well known shops.

The only knock I can give is that I've called them within minutes of
receiving their weekly email "updated list for just arrived used equipment" and
been
told the item has ben sold. This has happened repeatedly, so, while I'm not
accusing them of pulling a low priced item from the sales floor, at the least,
their "recently added items" are not that recently added.

George S.