[OM] Re: Another One Out Of The Closet

Subject: [OM] Re: Another One Out Of The Closet
From: mwalters <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2005 19:14:42 -0500
Garry:
As a longtime OM user, I have spent the last little while acquiring the "bits"
that I couldn't afford when I took lots of photos. I chose not to join the
digital crowd, although my wife has a 3mp n*k*n, and I have been known to use
it. It's another experience and has its place, but I am happy to stay with my
OMs. I do, however, now get the pictures on CD.... so I can play a little.

I joined the list because I found it a source of info on OMs, and on more
general photographic issues. I do follow the E-1 posts with interest. I'm not
planning to buy one any time soon (I mean this in this context, as for buying OM
stuff, that's another story). However, the experiences of people on this list is
illuminating and worth reading.

Though you remain an "analogue" guy, the list members are, and will remain,
happy to respond to any questions that you might have. You never know what may
be discussed on this list, and it costs nothing to monitor.  If you find that
there are too many e-mails, you can always sort on the subjects and use the
delete button to remove anything obviously related to E-1s and the like.

I would echo the comments of the others who responded before me. Stay around!
Martin