[OM] Re: E-1, Black on Black firmware update screen

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1, Black on Black firmware update screen
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 17:23:55 -0400
> Well, bu**er me Bob!  I bet you were annoyed!

Well, with electronics I've actually evolved to the long-suffering plateau.
(If you can call that evolution.) All the experts say input determines
output, but I think that's farthingslosh. There are critters what live in
these gizmos, and they have minds of their own, and very few of them ever
heard of such a thing as being nice.

Good suggestion, though. Connection traffic wasn't something I had
considered. Will probably give USB a try, too. I've found that Firewire has
more than its share of those malevolent critters.

--Bob