[OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 19:49:18 +0200
Willie Wonka schrieb:

>Willkommen.  Wie geht es Ihnen?

fine, thanks, and you?

>The only important thing that happened on the list is the plan to send a
>camera aronund the world...we were hoping you can donate your E1 for that.

*gg

>You can find the details in the "Sending an Olympus on a world trip" tread
>that started couple of weeks ago.  If you agree with the "terms and
>conditions", contact Andrew McPhee who is the dude taking care everything goes
>smooth.  He also have a wonderful website dedicated to the project.

I admit to having problems following the list - the amount of postings
in the www.oly-e.de forum has sort of exploded since the E-300 came out
and I have not used my poor OMs lately (have a very bad conscience about
that though).
the project sounds wonderful, I'll have a closer look!
Thanks for the heads-up.

:Doro