[OM] Re: Thom Hogan's homage to the OM-4T

Subject: [OM] Re: Thom Hogan's homage to the OM-4T
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 06:36:46 -0500
I have been monitoring the R-D1 forum over on Rangefinderforum.com and
have been pretty impressed with what I am reading.  The only two
drawbacks I can see are the multiplication factor (which is inevitable
for all practical purposes) and the cost.  At $3K and no promise of the
evolution of the line, it may be a dead end, but oh, it is so
attractive.  And an Olympus digital rangefinder?  Oh!!!!

Earl