[OM] [OT] Picture Contest

Subject: [OM] [OT] Picture Contest
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 07:02:08 -0800 (PST)
Sorry BB, you are not going to be here on time for this one, but someone else
might be interested in it.
The Providence Journal has a picture contest.  All pix must be taken after
April 1 and be submitted by the 21st.  They must depict the life in New
England.
I tried to get to projo.com and supply the link to the article, but don't feel
like registering and you have to register to follow it anyway...  It was from
the Sunday paper.  If you don't feel like registering to download the form
either, just email me and I will send you a copy of it.
Ciao
Boris