[OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor

Subject: [OM] Re: Figuring out depth of field with 4/3 adaptor
From: "Radix" <rascalia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 13:57:23 +0700
Hi Scott,
thanks for the welcome, actually i've been lurking for a couple of month
here.

and yes, it's a pity that criminals gave a bad reputation to our country,
and also the level of corruption here is THAT bad. It's really hard for the
new govm't, but they have to try their harderst and implement new system to
cope with this. It's too many stomach to feed, and too many island to manage
also, even our neighbours now that our govs can't have enough hand to deal
with em all ;) But hey, it's about time to start a new way here, esp after
the tsunami disaster. Hope we can get better with time...

so, how's your research on the OMs goin? ;)
Regards
Radix