[OM] Re: OM-4Ti back opening "spontaneously"

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4Ti back opening "spontaneously"
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:12:43 -0500
BTW, I'm not saying you have been closing the back by pushing in the center.
I apologize if that is how it sounds.  I was trying to point out that that
is one way to put the back latches out of alignment.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY, 11743-4714,
631-424-2121, www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977