[OM] Eyecup 1, easily lost !

Subject: [OM] Eyecup 1, easily lost !
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:11:08 +0100
I have had two eyecups 1 for my OM-4. The first one I lost while
travelling 3 years ago. Since you have to remove the damn thing to
change film, it is just too easy to put it on something near you and
just forget it there...

Then, I bought another one recently on evil*ay - and these things are
not cheap. I like the way the eyecup provides another "pressure"
point (against my face) that helps stabilize the camera. And of
course, within 5 days of travelling... I had lost it. The poor guy in
Karnataka who will have found it is not likely to be an OM-phile,
alas...

Grrrr ;-)

Bernard