[OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip (hat idea)

Subject: [OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip (hat idea)
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 20:17:11 -0400
Why not wrap the camera in the hat and send them from person to person. If a
Tilley hat can pass from one end of an elephant  to another needing nothing
more than a pass through a washing machine they can surely survive their
passage through any mail system, at least through Canada Post as bad as it
is.

Count me in in this camera in a hat arrangement.

jh