[OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip (hat idea)

Subject: [OM] Re: Sending an Olympus on a world trip (hat idea)
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 17:05:39 -0600
On 19 Mar 2005 at 22:36, Andrew McPhee wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> But OTOH I love Moose's idea of sending a hat with the camera and each
> of us taking a self-portrait wearing it.  This could be a mandatory
> photo, the other three being open subject.  And as Moose mentioned, it
> could pick up adornments on the journey which would be really cool.

I've been reading this with interest, and thought I'd chime in here... count
me in as one of the USA participants.  I'm in northwest Indiana, about an
hour East of Chicago, so I could get a nice mix of both regions.

Paul Braun  WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN  46383
cygnus at ctgonline dot org

"Enjoy every sandwich." -- Warren Zevon

"At Microsoft, Quality is Job....oh, I dunno.... 7 or 8, maybe?"