[OM] Re: Olympus 135 mm f3.5 lens? and one FS

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 135 mm f3.5 lens? and one FS
From: ian <ianrmac@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 15:47:40 -0700
Moose wrote:

> 135/3.5 is a fine lens that has never been very expensive. I think
> there are a couple of main reasons.

> If anyone on the list wants my 135/3.5, I'll sell it.

> Shipping at cost. 10 day return for any reason at all with refund of
> sales price, but not shipping costs. 30 day return with refund of all
> costs for defect.

Thanks guys...for the feedback.  I noticed the same lens is relisted
again at the same 39.99 price.  I guess I'll watch it and see what
happens.  Your lens sounds tempting actually, as it's obvious from
hanging around this mailing list that I would be dealing with "known"
quality as opposed to the crap shoot that is Yabe.

I would assume your prices are US dollars?  Must be.

Ian