[OM] Re: Olympus 135 mm f3.5 lens?

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus 135 mm f3.5 lens?
From: "GJ Martin, School Geographical Sciences" <G.J.Martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 07:41:26 -0000
I bought mine for £25 (approx. $47) with original case about six years ago.
It even came with a Skylight filter attached. I originally thought there
was something wrong with it for that price but it is probably my second
favourite lens I own. I find it very sharp, although the viewfinder with a
1-13 screen does become dark at times on my OM-1n. Buy one, you won't be
disappointed.

Best wishes,
Gareth.

--On 14 March 2005 23:21 -0500 Ali <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Not that I know of. It can be bought  for a very good price. Perhaps it
> was the seller! Most of the ones I have seen them going for around $
> 75.00 or so.
>

> ian wrote:
>
>> Anything in particular, wrong with this lens?
>> The reason I ask is that I saw one go by on
>> Yabe with no bids....for 40 dollars US.
>> Perhaps it's the seller.....or is this just not
>> a popular Zuiko lens?
>>
>> Ian

>> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
>> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx