[OM] Re: OM CAMERAS VIBRATIONS

Subject: [OM] Re: OM CAMERAS VIBRATIONS
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:16:20 -0800
I doubt there is much difference in the shutter vibration at all since
they are very similar I believe. Besides vibration from the mirror
there is vibration from the mechanical actuation of the automatic
diaphragm. That is why the OM4 series self timer locks the mirror up
and closes the aperture, and why the lens tests on Gary Reese's site
are different for the OM1 and the OM4.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA