[OM] E-300 and E-1

Subject: [OM] E-300 and E-1
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 13:53:53 +0100
I haven't seen much mentioned on the list about the E-300 (evolt). I
think most list members bought the E-1 but most of the latest reviews
seem to be coming out in favour of the E-300. Has anybody actually used
both and are the reviewers just getting hung up on pixel counts.

when I get a dlsr I will want to use it with my old lenses and bellows
etc, I haven't seen an E-1 in the flesh, but I have seen the E-300 which
looks like it would have no problem attaching to the bellows.

A colleague has just bought a c*non D20 and I am hoping to borrow an om
to eos adapter ring to see if it possible to use with bellows and
despite what list members have said to also see if its possible to use
the slide copier and take pictures of slides rather than scan.

Oh if anyone who in switzerland and isn't using there adapter at the
moment and also fancies finding out about the slide photo possibility
fancies lending it me for the test - I could borrow the D20 and do it.

thanks
IanW