[OM] Re: Software for photo editing-scanning

Subject: [OM] Re: Software for photo editing-scanning
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 20:33:22 -0800 (PST)
> I wouldn't tolerate your worst enemy calling you a poor
> sucker. ;-)

Tongue was firmly planted in cheek.  :)

> And as I try to figure up the percentage of your current total
> number of
> silvernoses that came as part of that one particular trade,
> which also
> involved some cash I think, I believe I've caught you in a
> slip of the tongue.

I was definitely happy with the trade.  I scored several needed
items all for the low, low price of a 35/shift lens.  :(

> Seriously, you've done more with that thing than I ever
> thought possible,
> and I thought I was good with it.  Folks, pay attention to
> this boy.

Uh, thanks.  <blush>

One of these days, I'll snag a 4000 or 5200 dpi scanner. In the
meantime, the CS-II is tough enough to use that I only scan what
I need to scan.

AG

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail