[OM] TOPE 21: anonymity lifted and Mike's entry is in! :)

Subject: [OM] TOPE 21: anonymity lifted and Mike's entry is in! :)
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 10:03:29 +0100
Hi,

Good news: Mike's entry made its way through now (though I still seem to
be unable to connect to his domain - a thing which during previous TOPEs
did work), so it's live now, and it's a great shot!

Then, of course I wouldn't go out and simply give away someone's
identity during the anonymity period, sooo, as you'll have gathered, the
  anonymity for TOPE 21 has just been lifted as well.

Further TOPE 21 submissions will be welcome for some two more weeks or so...

Cheers!
Olafo