[OM] TOPE 21: new entry + duplicate entry removed

Subject: [OM] TOPE 21: new entry + duplicate entry removed
From: Olaf Greve <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:15:20 +0100
Hi guys,

A fine new entry just came in and has been sent to the gallery.

Also, a deja-vu has been brought to my attention: two entries by one
member. The person in question has been contacted and one of the two has
been removed. Consequently, the quickest way to do so (for my numbering
system) was to let the previously latest entry take its place, so, Mike:
you're in luck after all: your entry now ranks in position 12 instead of
33 (not that the ranking is quality based, of course ;) ). :)))

Finally, a minor name change of one of the submitters has changed.

Alrighty, that's it for this batch of updates, go check out the update
at: http://www.tope.nl/gallery

Cheers!
Olafo