[OM] Re: TOPE 21: 2 new entries, and two that still have gone astray

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 21: 2 new entries, and two that still have gone astray
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 19:47:56 -0800

>-Mike: I still cannot reach your domain from over here (though I do
>receive your messages):
>

>Olaf, if it's any consolation I have never been able to connect to Mike's
>domain from here either. I gather that others can. I have no idea why this
>should be the case, but obviously the problem is not yours alone.
>
>D.

Interesting. I'll take this up with Paul the new owner of interisland.net
Anyone else having problems accessing? Here's something to try. Just
about the westernmost privy in the US before Hawaii.

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/SPtPrivy.jpg

I'd appreciate an off list email if you have trouble. Thanks

mike