[OM] Re: (OM) OT OT e-mail problems with Verizon Net

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) OT OT e-mail problems with Verizon Net
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 01:02:50 -0800
Now that I think about it, it is probably the FBI monitoring software
that is being installed on ISPs in this country. Email from outside is
"furrin'" and therefore suspicious. And if you have objected publicly
to the taking away of liberties you are doubly suspicious. They
probably have not yet worked all the bugs out.  Surveillance of the
citizenry is the name of the game here.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA