[OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-1 to OM-4T - worth an upgrade?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:32:20 +0000
Which is exactly why many discerning and critical photographers shoot (or shot)
Velvia 50 at ASA/ISO 40.  I regularly shoot Provia 100F with + 1/3 stop
compensation.  Works for me.  But with color negative or B&W film, it doesn't
usually matter because of the safety net of almost idiot-proof latitude not
available in slide film, where the difference between 13% and 18% is fairly
significant.  Try it out.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from