[OM] Re: WTB: OM-1 viewing screen with grid

Subject: [OM] Re: WTB: OM-1 viewing screen with grid
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 00:00:27 EST

In a message dated 2/16/2005 6:27:36 PM Central Standard Time,
cdnphoto@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm  using my OM-1 quite a
bit again and would like to straighten my horizons  BEFORE photoshop

I have the screen which have been custom gridded at Camtech, however they
are screen 2's and aren't for sale.  Well, actually everything has a price,  so
I guess they would be if someone really flashed a bunch of cash.  That  is not
the reason for this post.  Perhaps a simpler solution is a bubble  level that
fits in the hot shoe.  I use them with all my camera from the  pinhole to the
medium format.  Bill Barber