[OM] Re: 310 flash - disassembly?

Subject: [OM] Re: 310 flash - disassembly?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:29:32 -0000
I would guess that the top and bottom halves of the body clip together (in
addition to the screw) so you will have to find a way to puch in one half of
the body to release the clip.  It might be the top half, (but it might be
the bottom).

Alternatively, recall, if you will, the advice given here yesterday
regarding construction of a 24mm extension tube.  No, you can't fashion a
QA310 from a Vivitar teleconverter - but you can get them very cheaply
indeed, which (to my mind) would negate the value of your time trying to
rejuvenate a lost cause.

If you can't find one locally, let me know.  Autocord and shoe included!
Though the shipping cost may well exceed the purchase price.

--
Piers