[OM] 310 flash - disassembly?

Subject: [OM] 310 flash - disassembly?
From: Glenn Stauffer <alaxsxaq@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:58:05 -0500
Anyone know what you need to do to take one of these apart?  I have
one in near perfect cosmetic condition that had the batteries left in
for several years too long, so there is lots of crud in the battery
compartment and some of it probably seeped inside since cleaning up
the contacts and putting in new batteries didn't get it working.  I'm
thinking of looking for a scratched-up cheap example and swapping
things around to get one nice working flash out of two.  All I can see
is one screw in the battery compartment, but removing that doesn't
make the flash come apart.  I've searched around for a scanned service
book, but haven't found anything.

Any help is certainly appreciated.

Thanks.
Glenn