[OM] Re: #040

Subject: [OM] Re: #040
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 09:26:25 EST

In a message dated 2/10/2005 2:18:13 AM Central Standard Time,
geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Olympus  OM2 SP : Zuiko 135mm f2.8 : Agfa Vista 200

_http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05040.htm_
(http://www.geebeephoto.com/2005/05040.htm)

Graham, Thank you for sharing another of your beautiful images.  I  need you t
o know, that in keeping with one of this groups most important  functions,
that of enabling, your images stir the wanderlust in me.   Although my friends
from Minehead will be coming across the pound for a three  week visit this
summer, if I have to see too many more of your images, it won't  be long before
climb aboard the big bird and travel the opposite direction  across the pond.
Thank you, Bill Barber    {8^)