[OM] Re: #040

Subject: [OM] Re: #040
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 22:58:31 -0800
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:

>Graham, Thank you for sharing another of your beautiful images.  I  need you t
>o know, that in keeping with one of this groups most important  functions,
>that of enabling, your images stir the wanderlust in me.   Although my friends
>from Minehead will be coming across the pound for a three  week visit this
>summer, if I have to see too many more of your images, it won't  be long
>before I
>climb aboard the big bird and travel the opposite direction  across the pond.

Check the weather first, Bill.

I'm a great fan of Last of the Summer Wine, which is shot in a little
English village in really beautiful countryside in W. Yorkshire. But
everytime I thnik how much I would like to be there, I notice that the
characters are generally fully dressed, often with coats over wool
suits. Then I notice in closeups while they are laying about out in the
country that the grass, etc. around them is dancing about in quite a
lively manner.

I'll probably go back to the British Isles one day, but I'll remember my
warm woolies and coat. Yes, I've been there, even took a few pics with
an OM-1 <http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/77Tripb24.jpg>.

Moose