[OM] Re: How much is too much?

Subject: [OM] Re: How much is too much?
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:49:41 +1300
Is there a prize for working out all the changes?

PS I don't care how you did it.
The result is your picture & if you're happy with it, good.
However can a picture produced/manipulated digitally be called a photograph?
Whilst on this subject. Perhaps some of our more experienced members can tell
us
if hand colouring black & white pictures was considered a sin?