[OM] Re: How much is too much? - The Winter pic that started it all.

Subject: [OM] Re: How much is too much? - The Winter pic that started it all.
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 16:32:44 -0800
Walt Wayman wrote:

>I have been amused at some of the recent comments regarding GeeBee's #38 as
>they relate to "removing" things from the scene, such as Moose's confession
>So, how much is too much? of eliminating cars from a car park

I thought I might get something started with that one. :-)

And I really did exaggerate a bit. Here's the image I was refering to
<http://moosemystic.net/Gallery/032511Al.jpg>. The parking lot (replying
to a 'Murkin here) is that small piece surrounded by white, leafless
trees. At this reduction, all that disappeared was a couple of brightish
reflection that I thought were distracting.

> (that's "parking lot" in more common Murkin terminology)

I was replying to a Brit's post.

>So, how much is too much?

Who knows? Can you see the almost invisible power lines I didn't erase?
Well, you can't see the big ones, complete with towers, that I did
erase. Oh my!

And yes, that is a Winter picture, taken about 3 years ago OM-4, Tamron
SP 60-300 @300mm, monopod. Our hills turn green in Winter and golden
brown in Summer. The hills look like that right now.

Moose