[OM] OT little meeting in New York?

Subject: [OM] OT little meeting in New York?
From: Dorothée Rapp <om@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2005 23:16:36 +0100
Hi @ll :)

Had a list-hickup because my list-email somehow decided to quit. Before
that, I was mostly lurking...since Hombroich I haven't touched my
OMs...nor my E-1 recently. But the latter is going abroad now:

this time next week I'll already be in the USofA with our orchestra and
we will actually have a few days completely free in NYC, can you believe
it? Of course tickets for the MET and ny phil are already ordered, and
shopping on feb 21st is a fixed date.
But maybe we could have a small meeting with some listees say the 20th
or the 22nd?
I won't bring anything analogue...just digital. But still. Any chance?

cheers
:Doro