[OM] Re: E1 vs E300

Subject: [OM] Re: E1 vs E300
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 19:59:24 +0800
I'm not an Adobe RGB fan, as long as both highlight and shadow is not
clipped everything should be there, that is the case of most good DSLR. As
mentioned before you need to shoot RAW to get the best. For JPEG, shoot at
low contrast mode to try to capture a wider range of brightness and adjust
it later in PS. Almost no consumer device will accept Adobe RGB, you have to
convert to sRGB to print and display which will cause additional lost if you
are working at 8bit.

C.H.Ling