[OM] Re: shopping the 'bay today

Subject: [OM] Re: shopping the 'bay today
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 18:21:46 -0800
Tom A wrote:

>Although I haven't found anything yet that says "buy me", the battery
>ads are getting better:

I would not purchase those without more info on what they really are.
It's easy to say they replace everything the same size, but our OMs
require 'high-drain' silver oxide, not just any old silver-oxide. Is the
pretty girl meant to make us not notice the tiny, blurry product photo.
certainly the brand and number aren't familiar. Saving a few cents on
batteries and missing the shot doesn't seem anything other than penny
wise and pound foolish to me.

Moose