[OM] Re: [Photo] Winter 6

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Winter 6
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 18:26:20 -0800
I agree more with Jeff.  I do think exposure could have been adjusted,
but then it's hard to tell from a scanned image presented on the web.
Highlights look to be a tad overexposed.  Other than that, I think this
is a wonderful image.  I do agree with Bill that there are lots of good
possibilities in this spot.  My guess is that Richard explored it pretty
thoroughly unless his arse was freezing...

Earl