[OM] Re: [Photo] Winter 6

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Winter 6
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:47:39 EST

In a message dated 2/1/2005 11:26:34 AM Central Standard Time,
piers@xxxxxxxx writes:

Richard  said he used no polarizer - seems like these opinions make up
for  that

Opinions have a way of doing that.  Experience has shown me that  what often
benefits me most is when I am forced to look at a particular  situation from a
different perspective.  When I submit an image for  critique, which I do on a
regular basis, my hope and expectation is that not  only will I get some
complements, but I will also gets some suggestions  that may have me evaluate
my
work from another point of view.  I have often  learned from just such
critiques.  It is my hope that Richard  and others will look at his image and
my
comments and take something  from both which will help them to broaden their
experience of photography.   Bill Barber