[OM] Re: (OM) Choice of digital camera

Subject: [OM] Re: (OM) Choice of digital camera
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 10:48:09 -0000
Here's a different approach.  Scan those of the slide film originals you
still want to use, and switch to colour negative film scanned in-lab for the
future shots.

Capital outlay will be nil (except for the film scanner, but you would need
that anyway to use the archive shots, and possibly a PC to assemble the
presentation, which you would also need with the digital camera) and there
will be no difficulties in choosing which digital camera provides the best
approximation to what you have been accustomed to using.

And then, when you have finally decided that the C-8080 suits the need, it
will probably be less than half the price it is today.

--
Piers