[OM] Re: haggis on film

Subject: [OM] Re: haggis on film
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:10:10 -0400
There's a piece in today's National Post [Canada] about the chef at London's
Albannach Scottish restaurant injecting four drams of The Balvenie Cask 191
[83 bottles only distilled in 1952 selling at $14,000 a bottle] into each
boiled haggis .....serving a table of 10 at $650 a head with proceeds going
to tsunami relief. Not bad for a mixture of ground up heart, lungs and other
offal wrapped up in a sheep's stomach.

Enjoy that haggis ........... would trade you for a Tim Hortons donut
anyday!

John H
Nova Scotia