[OM] Re: #028

Subject: [OM] Re: #028
From: "Alienspecimen" <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 19:52:08 -0500 (EST)

I envy you for taking such a beautiful picture, but I also have two questions.
Do you remember what the focus setting of the lens was or which part of the
image you focused on (more helpful option...:), so you achieved such a depth of
field.
The flowers, are they really called snowdrops in English?  I have not seen one
for thirteen years, since I left...I don't think they have them in US.  They
were my favorite flowers and were the first sign of spring coming.  At the time
they come out, usually the ground is still covered with snow and it is not
before the end of March...I guess spring is coming early this year (can't wait
for the humidity to creep in).
Boris

Reason has always existed, but not always in a reasonable form.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com