[OM] Re: Tri-X pan 120 film

Subject: [OM] Re: Tri-X pan 120 film
From: Glenn Stauffer <alaxsxaq@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 13:18:33 -0500
On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:10:53 -0400, John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Also left over are two 120 rolls of Agfapan APX-25 and two 120 rolls of
> Fujicolor 160 ISO NPS plus one or two rolls of Kodachrome 25 and 64. I have
> used outdated slide and negative film from my deep freezer before without
> any evidence of spoilage.

If you want to use the Kodachrome, do so soon.  We're down to one
processor in the US.

I went through some boxes of photo equipment in the attic a few weeks
back and found two old exposed rolls of film - one color film that
requires C22 processing and a roll of Ansco All-Weather 127 film.  I
might do the Ansco roll myself since I assume it is B&W - if I can
find any information on processing.  The other roll will get sent to a
firm in Colorado that I hear does custom processing of old film.

--Glenn