[OM] Re: Simple questions about T45

Subject: [OM] Re: Simple questions about T45
From: "Julian Davies" <julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 12:37:48 -0000
It would reach 45 in exactly the same way that a T45 does... Or doesn't

A T45 is two T32s in a single casing, physical presentation and battery
provision aside.

While attractive, your idea requires that two 1/4" female threads are joined
together in some secure but non - permanent way. Just using a plain length
of threaded bar may do, but really you would need to arrange some way of
gripping the bar between the two parts so that you could get it adequately
tight without making it damaging to undo. don't forget that the T20 adapter
is just plastic, including the thread. Also you will need some compliant
medium between them so that the orientation of the T20 adapter can be
adjusted. Otherwise you may well find that the secure point leaves it facing
backwards....

Probably easier to use two PBG 2s, right and left. Big, bulky, hard to use,
wobbly, the list of negatives continues.

Julian