[OM] Re: Simple questions about T45

Subject: [OM] Re: Simple questions about T45
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:28:50 -0700
Hi Bob:

There are better people to answer this but since no-one has fielded it yet
let's see if I can shed some light on the comparison. If you use a PB 2
(power bounce grip 2) with the  T32 then they are closer. Obviously the 45
has a higher GN so it has more power, it will cycle quicker than a T32
without the powered grip, There are more power options too.  I rarely would
need as much power so I personally like the T32/PB2 tandem as it is more
versatile easier to tote the T45 is always a potato masher.

Gord