[OM] Re: Brand new OM-3Ti, you know where

Subject: [OM] Re: Brand new OM-3Ti, you know where
From: Gordon Ross <gordross@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 21:21:03 -0700
Hi Natalia:

The 3 Ti is fully manual and has a few upgrades on the OM 3, the 4Ti offers
both auto and manual possibilities and really is far more useful and
practical. The 3Ti is not worth the price differential as a camera - as a
possesion that is another issue. (IMO) Here is a good site to check out the
differences- http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif.htm

Gord