[OM] Re: OM to E adaptor, Oz perspective

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E adaptor, Oz perspective
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 01:03:59 +0800
I also had a Kindai OM -> EOS adapter and also had purchased a Contax -> 4/3
adapter for my friend, both had problem with larger lens which need a bit
more force to focus, there were around 0.5mm play in rotational direction,
it make the focusing more difficult (hard to sense the exact focusing
point). The OM 4/3 adapter is much better, just like mounting in a good OM
body.

C.H.Ling