[OM] Re: OM to E adaptor, Oz perspective

Subject: [OM] Re: OM to E adaptor, Oz perspective
From: John Wheeler <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 11:49:55 +1100
These buggers (Oly, Oz) are really asking for it.  Any decent model
engineer worth his salt can produce lens adapters without too much
trouble. Come to think of it, all he needs is a seven inch lathe (and
I've got one of those), about thirty years of machine shop experience
(and I've got that), and a six inch rotary table (I haven't got one of
those - yet).

Now, any orders?

John, (still with vestiges of soluble oil under his fingernails),
Sydney, Oz.