[OM] Re: Oh yeah, now I remember

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh yeah, now I remember
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 00:28:06 -0800
Development of DSLRs is already slowing down. In the space of about 5
years they went from 1.3MP up to 6MP. Ones that people can afford are
just beginning to edge toward 8MP after being stuck at 6MP for almost 3
years. I think that the 20D, eVolt and the not yet introduced Nikon
equivalent will not be significantly bested in image quality for at
least 4 or 5 years.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA