[OM] Re: Oh yeah, now I remember

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh yeah, now I remember
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:20:56 -0000
Yes, without the slightest doubt, without a moment's hesitation.

Nikon 4000ED from a list member was a revelation to me, and allows me to
bring 40 years' of Kodachromes into the present-day while continuing to
benefit from, yes, Velvia.  Not to knock digital (I have the Fred Miranda PS
plug-in Digital Velvia, for example) but my feeling is that the market is
still developing too fast for me to want to throw cash into the
lightning-fast depreciation pot.  I would rather throw the cash into
cast-off Zuiko stock!

--
Piers