[OM] Re: OM-4Ti - when did their production stop?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4Ti - when did their production stop?
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 17:09:41 -0700
At 04:52 PM 07/01/2005, you wrote:

>Garth,
>

>thanks for the warm welcome! Addiction.....I like to call it "therapy" ;)

You're most welcome.  And -- RATS! -- my "secret source" got back to me
with blinding speed, saying that no, they still listed them on their
little-known, seldom-updated Website, but they've actually run out.

Sorry.  (The company was Inter-Pro Photo of Vancouver, Canada, BTW --
they've been an interesting source for otherwise-discontinued Oly gear...)

Garth