[OM] Re: OM-4Ti - when did their production stop?

Subject: [OM] Re: OM-4Ti - when did their production stop?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 16:06:35 -0800
Welcome Natalia,

Most official dates can be obtained from
http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/camhistory/camhistory.htm

another good source for OM info
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/olympus.faq.html#ques_G10

but as Garth said, the economies of mass production surely lead to a large
stockpile that was sold off. Has anyone compiled a list of date codes for
"new" OMs?
http://lists.tako.de/html/Olympus-OM/2003-09/msg01856.html
-jeff

From: "Garth Wood" <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> As for when they stopped manufacturing them, I don't know.  They stopped
> officially supporting/distributing them around September of 2002, and they
> may have stopped making them sometime prior to that and simply drew down
> existing stocks.  Not sure.
>

> Garth
>

> At 03:00 PM 07/01/2005, Natalia Worthington wrote:
>
> >Hello,
> >
> > I am considering
snip