[OM] Re: My expirience with Western Union

Subject: [OM] Re: My expirience with Western Union
From: asud journal <asudjournal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:42:15 +0100
in France it seems that Western union is the best way to send money
quickly to somebody all over the world.
if you make a cash deposit the funds are  avalaible immediately werever
you want  in the whole world.
Even a postal money order take 2 weeks.
i think that the problem of the person above in the list is that the
sender have paid WU by check and they have a delay to make sure that
the funds are avalaible on the account.
But if the sender leave some cash the receiver got cash in his hand
istantly.
On the bay i don't bid if the seller seems so straigth  about the
payment. i cannot stand two week's that he receive the postal money
order and two or three weeks again for receive the shipping.
Loïc